|This article contains plot Spoilers wich might ruin certain details of the story to certain players.|
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy has 100 unlockable Steam achievements, requiring a minimum of 3 complete playthroughs using the same character to complete. Legendary Class achievements may take far more than 3 playthroughs to unlock.
The distribution of achievements is as follows:
- 5/100 - Rare Research drops
- 18/100 - Unlocking a Legendary Class
- 16/100 - Mission progression
- 21/100 - Earned through combat
- 41/100 - Random Kills
There are also 2 unobtainable achievements which are no longer recorded on Steam. These were added prior to the 1.9 patch of E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy and were released for holiday cheer. They do not affect your achievement record.
- For Combat achievements, it is important to note that the kills, headshots, and other counters are not shared between different characters, meaning that a single character must reach that milestone in their 'Stats' tab of the Character Actions menu.
- E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy treats all NPCs equally for the purposes of achievement progress tracking. This means that killing any allied characters will still give you progress for Combat achievements, give you XP and Brouzoufs, and have a chance to give Research drops and award you Random Kill achievements.
- Achievements granted for suffering from madness are extremely difficult to obtain with a high-levelled character, as their Mental Balance will be too high to be affected.
- Achievements granted by using weapons will be awarded even if you use a weapon dropped by another player.
- If you want to earn Random Kill, Combat, and Research achievements at a faster rate, you can greatly increase enemy spawn rates and numbers by changing the 'Reinforcements Rate' in the Options/AI menu. This will, however, make many scenarios significantly harder if you are unaccustomed to the hordes of enemies. Scenarios with armoured enemies such as Interceptors and Deus Ex Machinas will also be immensely difficult.
- If you miss a side quest achievement, you can restart the chapter from the 'Mission' tab in the Character Actions menu. This is especially useful for the Judge achievement, which will spawn you in District 2 with no access to District 1 if you leave the mission and reconnect without restarting the chapter.
- Legendary Class achievements are those unlocked when you reach level 50 while favouring only one or two stats with your skill points. After that, you can still unlock more class achievements with the same character if you decide to boost another related stat, i.e. Reach Divine Warrior (with 85 Strength), then boost Accuracy to 85 to get Divine Talon.
- The only exception is Gray Master, which requires you to have many high-levelled stats.
Achievement List Edit
General Achievements Edit
|Absolute Terror||Let your body be paralyzed by terror||Combat||Madness manifestation. Player is unable to move for a while at random intervals.|
|Anarchist||Kill 111 Federals||Combat|
|Anti-Riot||Kill 3,333 Bandits||Combat|
|Bear Killer||Kill 1 Carnophage with the 444K||Combat|
|Change of Mind||Join the federal forces||Story||Hack the doors in the Federal base in Noctis Labyrinthus.|
|Corporal Hicks||Eliminate 5,000 Meta Streums||Combat|
|Cruel||Kill a harmless animal||Combat||Harmless animals are found everywhere on the game as cockroaches, rats, and turtles.|
|Daemon||Reach 0 in karma||Combat||Gradually obtained by killing critters and allies.
Killing Mysterious will instantly set your karma to 0.
|Dark Secret||Discover Rimanah's secret||Story||Complete all paths, and then complete Minos Labyrinth.|
|Deckard||Kill 1 Scrabouillor with the 444K||Combat||Allied Scrabouillors count for this achievement.|
|Dirty Harry||Eliminate 1 bandit with the 222||Combat|
|Doctor Hyde||Kill 1 player in the same team with the Medkit||Combat||NPCs do not count. Victim must be a human player, and the server must have Friendly Fire active.|
|God of War||Provoke terror to the oponent!||Combat||Intimidate an opponent in combat with gunfire or PSI.|
|Hallucinated||Suffer from visual hallucinations||Combat||One of the ways madness can manifest. Player perceives blurred, shaky vision and random, non-existant explosions.|
|Head Hunter||Score 444 headshots||Combat|
|Holy Grail||Find the space pirates' treasure||Side quest||The treasure map is revealed in Minos Labyrinth, but the treasure is always attainable.|
|Hypnotic Gate||Find and learn this spell from a Mentor||Story||Obtained in Bad Dreams by following the Secreta's path.|
|Judge||Investigate and find who stole Vincent's rifle||Story||Talk with Vincent in District 1 in Ancient.
Dying will fail this achievement unless you explicitly restart the chapter.
Only obtainable during Mentor's path.
|Legend||Kill a Deus Ex||Combat||Found in Noctis Labyrinthus and Minos Labyrinth (custom).|
|Low-Tech Dummy||Get yourself hacked by a machine||Combat||Obtained when you lose at hacking.|
|Mafia||Extort Brozoufs to Klaus the looter chief||Side quest||Talk to Klaus and accept his money.|
|Martian Veteran||Be victorious on Mars (in campaign)||Story||Obtained for completing Noctis Labyrinthus.
Your choice of path doesn't affect the achievement.
|Negotiator||Manage to have a deal with Gyo the pirate on Mars||Side quest||Threaten to reveal Gyo's location to the Feds.|
|Nuclear Man||Kill yourself with the Excidium||Combat|
|Paranoid||Sink into paranoia||Combat||Madness manifestation. Player fires his weapon uncontrollably at random.|
|Poisoner||Poison the looter water supply||Story||Complete missions in Forgotten Center.|
|Provoker||Provoke frenzy to the opponent!||Combat||Intimidate an opponent in combat with gunfire or PSI.|
|Psychologist||Urge Tobi the coward to commit suicide by talking to him||Side quest||Hold a conversation with Tobi in Forgotten Center.|
|Revelation||Meet the Ancient||Story||Complete missions in Ancient.|
|Scrappy Boby||Induce a fight with a bartender by talking to him||Side quest||While following the missions in New Eden, anger the bartender in conversation.|
|Substitution Gate||Find and learn this spell from a Mentor||Story||Talk to Balthazar in Falling while following the Federation's path.|
|Survivor||Survive more than 1,111 seconds in a mission||Combat||1,111 seconds is approximately 19 minutes. Ending the mission or using the Resurrector resets the timer.|
|Swordsman||Decapitate an enemy with the Damocles||Combat|
|Traitor||Score 13 backstabs in a mission||Combat||Hit enemies from behind with a melee weapon.
Hacking enemies will let you easily backstab them at the cost of karma.
|Triangular Gate||Find and learn this spell from a mentor||Story||Obtained in Bad Dreams by following Mentor's path.|
|Vicious||Score 666 hits in the legs||Combat|
|Voices From Beyond||Let madness fill you, and hear the voices from the other world||Combat||Madness manifestation. Player suffers from auditory hallucinations; faint voices implying cryptic and disturbing truths.|
Random Kill Achievements Edit
These achievements are decided entirely by random chance, and there is no way of raising the rate of discovery.
- Rank titles are far more common than rare titles. It is entirely possible that you will earn none or all of the rare titles during a single playthrough, depending on how long you spend in combat.
- Synicles, while being part of the Meta-Streumonic Force, have Human rank titles, in addition to dropping weapons, ammunition, and Research. They may also have rare titles (Unconfirmed).
- Typically, E.Y.E. Masters, Jian Masters, and Mysterious are assigned to the Master rank by default. Killing them will require armour-penetration from weapons or Gates.
- Once a title has been found, it is not removed from the list of possible titles to find. No matter how many titles you find, any single title still has the same chance of being found. Finding a title several times is almost certain before finding them all.
- A title in this list may not be limited to killing either Federal Soldiers or Bandits, and both may be able to have the title. This is marked where appropriate.
|Abomination Hunter||Kill a Horde Chief||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Meta-Streumonic Force|
|Abyss Hunter||Kill a Pack Chief||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Meta-Streumonic Force|
|Anti Necrophile||Kill a Necrophile||Random Kill|
|Atrocity Hunter||Kill a Berserker||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Meta-Streumonic Force|
|Brass Killer||Kill a Captain||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Feds / Bandits|
|Capitalist||Kill a Wreck||Random Kill|
|Chiefs Killer||Kill a colonel||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Feds / Bandits|
|Commander Killer||Kill a general||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Feds / Bandits|
|Communist||Kill an android||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Feds|
|Conan||Kill a llama||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Feds /
|Damocles||Kill an infiltrator||Random Kill|
|Death Angel||Kill a contaminated guy||Random Kill|
|Detective||Discover the dead Jian's murderer||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Manduco.
A dead Jian Light will appear upon the carcass.
This Random Kill shows no title on-screen, though the achievement will still be unlocked.
|Egghead||Kill a football player||Random Kill|
|Fashion Hunter||Kill a geek||Random Kill|
|Full Metal||Kill a homunculus||Random Kill|
|Good Guy||Kill a bastard||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Bandits|
|Heretic||Kill a holy man||Random Kill|
|Horror Hunter||Kill a dominator||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Meta-Streumonic Force|
|Inquisitor||Kill a masked demon||Random Kill|
|Lawman||Kill a crook||Random Kill|
|Legend Hero||Kill a video games censor||Random Kill|
|Legend Killer||Kill a master||Random Kill||Masters are usually Jians / Culters but there might be some among Feds.|
|Messiah Stopper||Kill a Supreme Beast||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Meta-Streumonic Force|
|Miami Vice||Kill a junkie||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Bandits|
|Natural Born Killer||Kill a good and caring daddy||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Feds / Bandits|
|Nemesis||Kill a traitor||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Feds|
|Nightwatch||Kill a strange man||Random Kill|
|Ninja||Kill a ninja||Random Kill|
|No mercy||Kill a sick person||Random Kill|
|Non-Commissioned Officers Killer||Kill a sergeant||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Feds / Bandits|
|Paladin||Kill a necromancer||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Feds / Bandits|
|Prohibition||Kill an alcoholic||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Bandits around a bar
|Purifier||Kill a mutant||Random Kill|
|Schizo||Kill a dude that looked like you||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Bandits / ???|
|Stalker||Kill an irradiated dude||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Bandits|
|Subterranean Police||Kill a cataphile||Random Kill||Kill cockroach critters until this title achievement is unlocked.|
|The One Who Is Without Being||Kill a dead man who seems to be alive!||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Feds|
|Untouchable||Kill a corrupt||Random Kill|
|Villain||Kill an adventurer||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Bandits|
|Xenophobia||Kill a little-Grey||Random Kill||Obtained by killing Bandits / ???|
Research Achievements Edit
Research drops are decided entirely by random chance, and finding or researching the rarest Research drops awards you with an achievement.
|Antic War Hammer||Unlock the Arrancadora distortion war hammer||Research||Extremely rare Research drop.
Complete research on Distortion Hammer.
|Antique Mechanism||Complete this research||Research||Extremely rare Research drop.
Complete research on Antique Mechanism.
|Deletion by Vacuity||Discover and study this science||Research||Extremely rare Research drop.
Complete research on Deletion by Vacuity.
|Necrocybermancy||Complete this scientific research||Research||Extremely rare Research drop.
Complete research on NecroCybermancy.
|Streumonic Complementarity||Discover and study this ultimate science||Research||Extremely rare Research drop.
Complete research on Streumonic Complementarity.
|Zhaar's Eye||Find this item||Research||Extremely rare Research drop.
Unlock Zhaar's Eye for research.
Legendary Class Achievements Edit
These achievements are granted when your listed Class changes at any point to a Legendary Class.
- Raising your stats with Cyber-Technology will affect your Class.
- Fatal Wounds will affect your Class.
- Fatal Wounds will reduce your stats by a certain amount, depending on their type. Note that in their tooltips, Force refers to Strength, and that Crippled only reduces Agility by 1, rather than 2.
- Dying with 0 Resurrectors will commonly give you a Fatal Wound, and several other occasions may also, such as suffering from recoil or damage from Gates or dying to headshots (Unconfirmed).
- It is possible to exploit Fatal Wounds to gain stats far higher than your level should allow. At certain stat milestones (approx. 65, 70, 75, 80) the point cost for raising a stat will increase by 1. When curing your Fatal Wounds with the Gen 1-5 BioRegeneration Researches, the amount of points returned to your character ignores these raised point costs.
- This means that when raising a stat from (for example) 80 to 81, spending your points in the Character tab will cost you 5 points for 1 level. Suffering 5 1-point levels of Fatal Wounds and then curing them will raise you from 80 to 85. You can stack as many Fatal Wounds as you like before researching the cure, but curing a Fatal Wound will not raise stats any higher than 120 each.
- Fatal Wounds will not reduce a stat below 0, but will still store a value of -1 to be gained when cured (Unconfirmed).
- Note that you can only exploit stat-buffing once per character, as when you research BioRegeneration it will both permanently cure your current related Fatal Wounds and prevent you from gaining more of that type.
- Using Meta-Streumonic genes to reach higher than usual stats during Character Creation may make it difficult to specialise in stats, though it will make it far easier to obtain the broad, high stats needed for Gray Master.
- The exact value can be calculated by taking you highest non-required stat, and adding 50% to it. For example to earn Cyber Demiurge when you have 50 Strength, you would need to have at least 75 in Hacking and Psi.
|Cyber Demiurge||Reach the legendary class||Class specific||~85 Hacking + Psi at level 50|
|Daemon's Impious Palm||Reach the legendary class Daemon's Impious Palm||Class Specific||~85 Psi at level 50|
|Death Wind||Reach the legendary class||Class Specific||~85 Agility at level 50|
|Divine Assassin||Reach the legendary class||Class Specific||~85 Agility + Strength/Accuracy at level 50|
|Divine Destroyer||Reach the legendary class||Class Specific||~85 Psi + Strength/Accuracy at level 50|
|Divine Lightning||Reach the legendary class||Class Specific||~85 Accuracy at level 50|
|Divine Rampart||Reach the legendary class||Class Specific||~85 Endurance at level 50|
|Divine Seal||Reach the legendary class||Class Specific||~85 Endurance + Strength/Accuracy at level 50|
|Divine Talion||Reach the legendary class||Class Specific||~85 Strength + Accuracy at level 50|
|Divine Warrior||Reach the legendary class||Class Specific||~85 Strength at level 50|
|Gray Master||Reach the legendary class||Class Specific|
|Mystic||Reach the legendary class||Class specific||~85 Psi + Medicine at level 50+|
|Puppet Master||Reach the legendary class||Class specific||~85 Hacking at level 50+|
|Thaumaturge||Reach the legendary class||Class specific||~85 Medicine at level 50+|
|Venerable||Reach the legendary class||Class specific||~85 Mental Balance at level 50+|
Expired Achievements Edit
These achievements are no longer recorded, obtainable, or counted within the total of 100 achievements.
|Reindeer||Kill the reindeer||Seasonal||This was a Christmas event achievement, but it was available until late April.|
|The Gift||Pick up the gift||Seasonal||A Winter Event achievement. Enemies dropped Xmas presents that you could pick up.|