Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Medkit is a hand-held medication used for healing the body. This item consists of a large syringe with a gauge for measuring the status of the medkit's charge. When the medicine is injected, it provides immediate healing of the wounds.
The medkit builds a charge over time that is represented in an abstract manner by a glowing area that grows larger as the charge builds. The higher your Medicine skill, the quicker it charges. A medkit has a maximum charge that depends on your Medicine skill.
The player can use to inject himself (secondary fire) or others (primary fire) in order to heal them.
- The medkit regenerates charge only when equipped. The medkit will not recharge whilst the player has something else equipped, such as a weapon.
- The medkit can only be obtained from the Armory once it is researched, though it is immediately available for research and is very cheap as well.
- If used below a charge of 20, the medkit has a chance to poison the player or their target - sometimes killing them, if their health is too low.
- Medkits are very heavy, adding around 20% speed malus for a character with 30 strength.
- Despite the significant weight, the ability to heal during single player without using energy (as opposed to using Alchemy) could be very helpful to energy intensive characters.
- It is useful to note that medkits can be used limitlessly as they regenerate charge over time.